Do not let inflexible radiation protection affect your safety and work routine
The compact, anatomically formed shield of the model WD261 allows for a close body fit
so that the doctor can move freely throughout the procedure. Due to springs the user
can adjust the height of the shield to his own height or working position requested,
at any time i.e. also during the procedure.
The shield was designed to offer sufficient legroom in order to eliminate any risk of injury.
The unimpeded use of the control pedal of the x-ray unit accounts for another advantage.
- Height adjustable for individual needs from 1050 to 1350 mm
- Lead equivalent Pb 0.50 mm
- Easy to clean outer material: MAVIG ComforTex HMPF
- Designed for easy and comfortable control pedal use
- High quality, electrically conductive wheels with brakes
- Specially designed sterile covers STEA-WD261 to meet
strict hospital hygienic regulations