Ultima Digital Illuminator The ideal DICOM solution for the operating room
Thanks to the Ultima Digital Illuminator light box, digital medical images are now available for review in a simple and efficient design for use in the operating room. Designed with tactile ergonomics in mind, the Ultima Digital Illuminator is a vital reference tool during surgery.
With just a few clicks, surgeons can refer to their patient images at the operating table. Patient studies on PACS (accessible in the same facility) are available instantly. Patient images on CD (sent from another facility) can be delivered in 2 ways:
1 - The surgeon inserts the CD directly into his or her tactile screen and accesses the images.
2 - The administrative assistant inserts the CD into her PC, and the images are transferred automatically to the Ultima Digital Illuminator. This is done via the Ultima Sender software, which is provided with the Ultima Digital Illuminator.
Powerful, intuitive and ergonomic
- Advanced Search capabilities enable healthcare professionals to find studies for a particular patient quickly and easily
- A history of prior examinations can be stored on the local network for quick access
- Intuitive user interface and touch screen
- All actions are just 1 click away
Ultima Sender software is supplied with the Ultima Digital Illuminator. The software allows studies from external sources (CDs or DVDs) to be sent from any PC outside the operating room to the Ultima Digital Illuminator.
Ease of Use
- Supports images from all DICOM modalities (CT, MR, XA, US, etc.)
- Pre-defined window pre-sets can be set up and modified at any time
- Presentation and automated and configurable display by type of study ‘hanging protocols’ for an optimum diagnosis
- Window and display of the study(s) are fully configurable• Window and display of the study(s) are fully configurable
- Large range of measurement and annotation reference tools available
- Automatic presentation of patient's previous studies
- Automated comparative display of multiple exams based on the positioning of the image
CONNECTIVITY AND DICOM SERVICES
- Compatible with all DICOM modalities
- Query/Retrieve Service Class User
- Printing on DICOM imager