Two Types Of Core Materials:
- 304v STAINLESS STEEL CORE- high performance stainless steel core, provide excellent support and flexibility
- 304v + NITINOL - provides superior flexibility and durability; improved torque response
Two Types Of Core Design:
- Core-to-Tip - provides series tip stiffness, good touch feedback, easy to control,moderate support.
- Shaping Ribbon - outstanding flexibility and better at maintaining tip shape.
- The distal 3cm coil at the tip made from Platinum wire provides excellent radiopacity under x-rays or fluoroscopy and accurate touch feedback for physicians.
- A Hydrophilic coating is applied to the distal 30cm coiled end of the guidewire, which enables easier lesion crossing.
PTFE Coating on Middle and Proximal Sections:
- Reduces friction,improves pushability and device compatibility.